Search This Blog

1/26/19

Coffee and A Smoke

As I sat outside, having my morning coffee and cigarette, i looked across the cafe patio, and saw another customer enjoying a coffee and smoke, same as me. Except this person was a smoking hot blonde. 
Making eye contact I nodded as she did the same. That was odd I thought. I had looked away, but couldn't help myself and went back for another peek. again I made eye contact. Screw it I thought, now or never. So I got up to go over to her table and introduce myself. But as I rose the blonde also rose at the same exact moment. And as I started to get up, I immediately went back down, noticing blondie taking a seat as well. I had fallen over due to an unusual weight on my chest. Looking down all i saw was, well, a fur scarf, the same as the blonde who had my attention. Feeling below that I could feel tits, not huge, but feeling enormous to me. Looking up I saw the blonde feeling herself up as well. 
Feeling like a fool, I realized this whole time I was looking at my own reflection. Laughing it off, and embracing this sexy change, I took another long drag off my smoke, loving every second of what just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment