Search This Blog

1/26/19

Long Walk Home

I chose my apartment specifically so I could walk to work. To get home, it was about a 10 minute stroll. After about 2 months of my dream commute, I no longer enjoyed it as much now that the weather had turned cold.
One day I noticed what  appeared to be a new building, or at least one I hadn't noticed yet. As i walked past, an old hunched over woman. She asked me to stop and help her move some furniture for her. I could clearly see she need help, But not wanting to be held up, making my cold walk any longer, I simply ignored her and kept walking.
A couple paces after passing her, I heard a low grumble, chanting almost. Not wanting to make eye contact with the lady cursing me out, I put my head down and quickened my pace. As it turns out, cursing me out was no exaggeration. The old woman was some sort of witch, and my casual disrespect had set her off.
As I rounded the corner to my building, everything seemed to change around me. My briefcase turned into a purse, My jeans started to tighten around me, specifically the hips and ass, while the crotch seemed loose now. The world rose up around me by a good 8 inches, and after a moment i realized it was actually I who shrunk! I rose back up an inch or 2 and as i looked down I saw my heels raised in the air inside some heels. 
A sI looked down, my vision became blocked by something dark. I raised a now delicate hand to inspect this new shoulder length hair. While distracted with the new hair, I failed to notice my jacket getting thicker and fluffier, a layer of soft fur growing all around it. 
Startled with my new outfit, I grabbed at the new fur surrounding my chest, just in time to feel breasts  grow underneath.
My changes seemingly at an end, my brain started working again, and I put it together now, I was outing the street, dressed as- no, I'm sorry- EXISTING as a woman. I looked up just in time to see my  whole apartment building fade and disappear. Without much of an option of what to do next,I looked around in my new purse. Assuming that this "Mallory Ross, 5 foot 3, !08lbs, Gender:F" was the new me, it apaearedthat I had a new address.... on the other side of the city. 
Well, my 10 minute commute may have turned into a 50 min walk, at least i have this new fluffy coat to keep me warm. Plus all the looks i get makes the time go by pretty fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment