Search This Blog

1/26/19

Snow Parking

During the winter, people are known to get a little crazy about their parking spots. With even just a tiny amount of snow, parking spots are rare, and people flip about them. I'm guilty of it as anybody. After driving around for the better part of an hour, i had finally found  my a spot with my name on it. I closed the distance quickly, but just before I pulled in, some woman cut in front of me, stealing my spot. I was seeing red. I stopped and waited for the woman to get out of her car. 
Normally i wouldn't call any woman, let alone a stranger, a "stupid fucking cunt" or say "suck my dick whore". But those words came flying out of me
Seemingly unfazed, the woman calmly looked over her shoulder and said, "Well if it means so much to you, you can have it."
In a flash i was no longer sitting in my truck, I was standing on the street, watching the twilight of my own truck drive off down the road.
Looking down I saw that i was wearing the same black leggings, sneakers, and sleek fur coat the woman had been wearing moments before.
Shrugging to myself,  I thought, "Well,  I may be the stupid fucking cunt now, but at least I don't have to keep looking for a parking spot."



No comments:

Post a Comment